Sunday, January 2, 2011

The BearsGab/TundraVision Game Bet

Jeff Fisher, the excellent Bears blogger from BearsGab, decided to gamble his dignity away by engaging in a bet with me over the outcome of today's game.  The deal is that the loser will have to take a picture of himself wearing the other team's gear and post it on their blog. As I stated on Twitter, I think I know one person who is a  Bears fan, and he will be out on Huber tomorrow for me to borrow a jersey from him. :)

Incidentally, before poor Jeff has to lose his dignity wearing a Charles Martin jersey tomorrow, check out his site and his most excellent guest blogger appearance on Cheesehead Radio Thursday night before the game starts!

2 comments:

BigSnakeMan said...

Nice. Make sure you re-post the link here after the game.

Bojan said...

Charles Martin jersey... Priceless!!!